Here is my calendar where you can see when I'm at class or work, but I will also post interesting performances and other stuff around town as well. This should update automatically, so you won't have to deal with my procrastination as much. ;-)
Friday, August 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
A lot of recitals!!!!! I like that.....means I have a better chance of possibly seeing you play and finally visiting you in KY. I haven't forgotten you..... :)
Love you!!!! And cool auto-update thing!
Sorry, Kimmy... those are the time slots for recitals I'm supposed to go to for "recital credit." When an interesting recital pops up, I'll make note of that specific recital. I'm only playing in Chapel orchestra which performs at 10am on about half of the Tuesdays during "chapel" this semester. This is my "medium ensemble" credit. After this school year I hope to be back in the regular orchestra that performs when regular people go to concerts. ;-)
Post a Comment