Saturday, September 30, 2006

Eric Update V

ERIC IS NOW EMPLOYED!!! YAY! He will be starting this Monday in working with acquisitions and cataloging for the Seminary Library. He seems to be pretty excited about the job, both because he'll be working with books and because he's already connected with some of the people there.

We just had to be a little patient, and God gave us what we needed. He didn't even let us get all that nervous this time. yay!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I never told you guys. I yelled, "Hallalu" when I heard about your new job. Congrats and good bless!

Jenny

Christi Lee said...

lol! Thanks, Jenny. Eric's keeping his ears open for any good library jobs that you might be interested in. We don't know what you want to do or even if you've decided, but we're thinking of you.

Love you!

Kara said...

Have I told you, lately, that I love you?!?! And I miss you guys! Oxford is less without you... Yah, did you hear that I moved in with Glenn and Cathy? I did! I will be staying here til about mid Jan....so that I can save up for an apartment.

I hope that I will have the money to visit y'all sometime soon!

Blessings
Kara

Christi Lee said...

Kara! Sorry I missed your post! I really need to set up an alert when people reply, 'cause it's rare. Yeah, Glenn & Cathy told us about your move, and now I hear you're with Kimmy! That's so awesome. I've been missing you too and I can't wait to see you!